Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Pay it..... in full + tax......

For the past week, I've been paying the price for slacking during the Easter holiday.... am still paying it a little now, but not as heavy as last week.... so why I slacked off during Easter..... well, I just did.... even when I told myself that I should be doing work from time to time.... nothing was done.... a bad habit, perhaps.... if you are curious in how I paid the price and in what.... msg me and I'll tell you.... there are things which I cannot type in this blog and don't want to.... to personal to be out here.... a self done censorship review :P

There will be 2 shows, one going on now and another one coming soon..... both which I am interested in but (always the but) the tickets for both of them is quite pricey..... one which cost about AUS$60 and the other AUS$80...... should I still go ahead with it..... or just forget about it..... hhhhmmmm...... all the factors there..... even if I do, will anyone go with me?..... If you're wondering what shows are those, its Cirque du Soleil: Quidam and Secret Garden concert..... hhmmmm.... time to call mum :P.....

Sometimes, I just like to stay up late through the night till the very early hours of the morning, looking at the stars if I can..... around this hours which could be spend sleeping, are the best times to just sit down and do certain things like assignments, drawing, listening to music or chatting with friends.... personally, I like the chatting with friends and a slow, easy listening music in the background.... well....... something I haven't do yet in my new house....... something I haven't done for a long time..... am I considered a sicko for doing so?...... well it all opens up for interpretation for everyone doesn't it..... like most things in the world......

"Its just too much work to do!!" <--- An excuse of laziness or a plea for reason?..... One of the phrase which I have used before many times and I think you have too.... to think back on the times when I used this phrase, was it really too much work for me or was I just lazy.... a desperate answer in desperate times?..... I think, those works back then could actually be finished..... again, I was just slacking off the time I could use for those work then..... all the big ideas not done, cause of insufficient time..... bad habit..... yeah....... :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin

Went and saw Quidam on Sat with household, tina and thomas.

FUCKING FANTASTIC!

you go OOOOOOOOh!
you go AAAAAAHHHH!

you go I wanna buy everything in the overpriced gift shop!

Worth every damn penny.

Me, i wanna see Lion King.

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home