Saturday, January 29, 2005

Back Again, Home Away From Home

Well, it has been 4 days since I've been back in Melbourne, Australia. Since then, I've been like in kinda of a lost state or kinda not feeling secure..... Most possibly cause I don't really have my own house to stay yet at the moment.... So I feel like a lost soul, wondering around, being at places where I don't really belong, with no home to go back too :P..... But I hope all of this will be over soon as I plan to fully move into my new house by the end of February..... by then, I hope I will be full again..... The new house is bigger than I imagined, its quite old but not too old, I like..... What the house now need is to be CLEAN up!!..... I was recommanded by Erin to Tom1's mother, who does cleaning, to clean up my house..... Tom1's mother is a wonderful woman, she really did a good job in cleaning..... Still a lot of work to be done for the house, but time will come eventually when I can finally rest and stay in it..... Well, guess what, I got upgraded to Business Class on my flight back to Melbourne, bless that man at the counter!!..... Well in Business Class, the food is good, the chair is ok, the space is good, the service is good too.... but I didn't get to sleep much though, most possibly cause I was thingking about something and I couldn't really relax myself..... and you know what, the thing is still in my mind now, even though I'm not really thinking about it, it still grasp me constantly but passively..... ya know what, I feel actually feel better being here in Melbourne.... Maybe cause of other work that's on my head that I don't really have time to feel down now.... Well, within this month of February, I hope by the end....... every thing will be settled........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home