Friday, January 21, 2005

Meeting 3 by 1 and etc......

Midvalley Megamall is where today really started for me..... there I meet up with Jason and two of his friends, (will update this section once I know how to spell their name correctly).... we went for lunch first at Sushi King in Megamall, quite a bang or blow for the wallet but its worth it since it will be a last lunch with new friends before I leave for Melbourne this Monday the 24th of Jan.... we headed for MPH after that.... I got to the Japanese language section to check out some word from the English/Japanese dictionary, then came Jason, then one of his friends and then another, and what did we did there?!..... Well, Jason's friend introduced a book called (which I think is called) Making Out in Japanese.... so the three of them took one copy each and started to randomly take a phrase from the book like "Don't touch ME!!", "Don't F*** with ME!!" or "Harder, Stronger, I'm CUMMING! or F*** You", ALL in Japanese.... after making a few more stops in Megamall, we head on to Sungei Wang.... did what we had to do...... oh.... here's something to mention about too.... while we were in Sungei Wang, Jason wanted to buy a present for a friend of his... so we went around trying to find a perfect gift for her, something different other than a plushy.... then in the end, it came down to crystals.... so I told Jason a few things about crystals, the energy stuff and bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda.... so he choose a good one, and then the girl put the crystal in a place to energize it and when Jason was told to take it from that place.... apparently Jason said that when he held the crystal up to put it in the box, at that brief moment.... he felt as if there was like a cold or a surge of something(couldn't really explain it) through his body, and because of that, he became really curious about these crystals..... myssteriouussssss.... unfortunately Jason and his friend's couldn't stay any longer, I wished they could though and we went back after going to Low Yat Plaza..... when I came back, I got a call from Jian, asking me if I'm free to go out so that he and his sister could treat me a meal.... I got to see another friend(whom I've not seen in a long time) too, Elizabeth..... I found out that she is studying in Melbourne too!!..... another thing to mention about today is.... my left eye keep tearing up, I wonder why..... could it mean something (tell me people!!) or is my body actually crying secretly.... is my body actually secretly crying because I'm leaving KL soon?.... or crying because of the people I'm leaving behind?!.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home