Monday, January 10, 2005

First and foremost.......

It was just a matter of time of when I am gonna start a blog place of my own..... and this place www.blogger.com provides me with that opportunity, for a HTML illiterate person..... I used to blog or as u can say write my journal on Hi5 (www.hi5.com), but today is the day where I will take my blogging or journals to another step! HERE!!.... Soon I'll be posting my past journals on Hi5 here as well.... I don't know why I exactly do I want to post what I think or what I did here for thousands or millions of people to see.... perhaps I want to gain recognition or perhaps I just wanted some one to know (sounds like a line from The Ring :P )..... lets just hope I don't fail continue this blogging....... a time will perhaps come when I will stop (maybe when I'm dead)...... or maybe I could share this place with some one else....... anyone interested?!

PS: Don't forget to comment, see that 'Comment' link below this post!! Click on that and talk to me people!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS YUNG HUN!! WOW you so handsome! Finally got a blog dedicated to urself...WOrk on it dude...keep posting and posting until u drop dead woohoo!! Anyway CHinese New Year just round da corner...gonna buy some oranges now! TONG TONGTONG CHIANG!!!

10:24 pm  
Blogger Jaclyn said...

Hiya! So you've finally got a blog. That's cool! I'll add your blog to my list of links! =P Keep blogging!

p.s. visit my blog at http://jaclyn87.blogspot.com ! XD

2:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo james here! finally u've got ur own blog! congrats!
haha... post some nice stuff here!!!

3:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home