Thursday, January 13, 2005

Teluk Pulai & Klang..... A Visit

This morning, I got up earlier than usual and headed for Teluk Pulai to visit a friend..... Originally first heading was Teluk Pulai however, while on the Commuter train heading towards Teluk Pulai railway station, there was a power failure on the entire Commuter train network, fortunately, the train I was on had just enough speed to reach Batu Tiga railway station and it is there where they announced that there is a power failure..... it was not until about 40 minutes later that they told all the passengers on the train that the service has been suspended and all passangers can either head to the bus stop to take a bus or find another transportation method..... I then called my friend who I was supposed to meet, Kew..... he then told me to head to Klang and he'll meet me there..... it is later that I found out that the whole of the Peninsular was affected with a power failure..... in Klang, I and Kew went for a late lunch (mainly for me)..... and then headed off to his father's shop..... there we exchanged some files on his laptop, chatted for a while....... then it was time to go..... fortunately the power failure ordeal has ended and I was able to take the train back home since his father's shop is near a railway station..... at the train station, we chatted till the train came and then it was the final farewell, unless if he decides to come to KL to meet me..... and back to KL I was in the train, chugging chugging chugging on the rail line, chugging to the ending of my day out to see a friend of mine who I won't be seeing in a long time.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

james here,
u r so lucky that u were in the train when the power failure occured...haha... u should have went to buy 4d that day!!

5:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home