Monday, January 10, 2005

Looking Back...... MY past journals/blog from Hi5

See You Can, Touch You Not (8th Jan 2005)

What if someday you saw,
Saw a person who you would want to,
Want to spend your life with,
Be with till the end of time,
Your one true love.

So near yet so far,
Though both of you,
Friends you are,
But lovers you are not.

Your love to him/her/it,
Only one way it is,
Every affection given,
Cannot be returned.

Yet you continue,
Continue but for what?!
For your love to be returned?
For your love to be known?
To love and be loved in return?

Till the time comes,
May the love come,
May the love return,
May the love blossom,
And ends all waiting...........

The Night Which Is Morning (3rd Jan 2005)

Psyhun's log..... date 3rd January 2005, time 5.37pm (Malaysian Time)......... This morning's event will be kinda odd to a few, well it all started with just a message on MSN, and from the result of the message I was with my senior in a car, going around the city in the wee hours of the morning, about 3am+....... WHAT THE HELL WERE WE DOING?! WHY AREN'T U GUYS SLEEPING?! ARE U INSANE!!?..... we were just in the car, my senior driving, and we went for a short drive around the city and some chat after having supper........ why aren't we sleeping, we don't really know, though we were yawning, we just didn't yearn to sleep, could we be vampires?!....... insane, probably yes by our parents standards....... well, I at least I got a view of what happens in the city I live in for almost all of my life in the early early hours of the morning - the cleaners were sweeping the street, some people have just arrived in the bus station, buildings are in minimum lighting condition, almost everything is closed, traffic is at the absolute minimum, taxi drivers waiting for a few customers and yes, u do see some people whose motto is "Its a business doing pleasure with you!"......... well, in the end, I didn't sleep till it was almost 5.30am, but it was fun, I got to traverse into The Night Which Is Morning......... end log 6pm (Malaysian Time)..........

Another Year Gone Like Yesterday (1st Jan 2005)

Psyhun's log..... date 1st Jan 2005....... time 11.25pm (Malaysian time)............ my first journal at home, at the beginning of the year, and at almost the end of the day......... new year's eve past to new year in a blink of an eye, just like any other day passed by, just like any other time that slipped away like sands in an hourglass............. my new year's eve was spent with friends and my new year day is ended with friends..... I'm happy cause I got to spend the new year with a person I really like to be with a person that I want to know better, a person who weaves another thread of my life like all the other people I know....... New Year's Eve of 2005 wasn't celebated with a BANG here in Malaysia bacause of the tsunami tragedies...... though it didn't stop some people going to the city center to have a little fun...... though we are saddened by the tragedies, life goes on, the new year will come, the dead will stay dead, and on we must grow to embrace life.......... thought some may not care, some day or some life the equilavent event will happen to us, don't say we know nothing, cause each event will touch us in some way........ a balance to everything......... till then, a happy new year to you people and many happy times in the future........ end log 11.57pm (Malaysian time)...........


PS: I will only post this much cause going too far back will make this post tooo long...... if you're interested in the post further back than this, go to my Hi5 page then........ don't forget to comment too ya......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home