Thursday, January 20, 2005

A little Christmas in January.........

It snowed today, but I didn't feel cold nor did any snow touched me.... but I saw it.... I saw Santa too and his elves.... but I didn't get any presents..... I went to the North Pole in a train..... but I was in KL all the time..... why?!..... Cause I was actually watching The Polar Express in the new IMAX theatre at Berjaya Times Square..... I have been wanting to watch this movie in IMAX for sometime now, unfortunately nobody wanted to go with me nor did I really had the time yet.... but today was the day where I didn't care anymore if anyone wanted to come along or not!! FOR TODAY IS THE DAY I WATCHED THE POLAR EXPRESS!!..... I've always liked trains when I was a kid, each time when a train was in sight, it was like sighting a rainbow, happiness fills the body as you see the train chugs by..... so this movie was kinda like a treat for me, when the train made its first appearence in the movie, it was wonderful, my favourite scene in the movie.... it made me wanna take a ride in it as well..... as like in the movie "I BELIEVE"..... I don't understand why some of my friends didn't want to watch this movie, The Polar Express is sooo much better compared to The Incredibles, even the aunties sitting in the row behind me couldn't keep quiet of what they're seeing..... though if only the movie screen size is a little bigger, the effects of the movie could be better enhanced..... this IMAX experience however isn't my first, my first IMAX experience was in Sydney, Australia, I including my parents watched Disney's Fantasia 2000, I find that the IMAX theatre in Sydney is bigger than the one here in KL.... well one more place to try, which is Melbourne's IMAX theatre..... The Polar Express is a magical movie to watch and especially if u watch it in IMAX..... so the next time when you're going on a train journey.... "It doesn't matter where the train is going. What matters is deciding to get on" - a line from The Polar Express.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home