Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Another Place Revisited

Today, as said in the title, I revisited a place where I used to go, my ex-tuition center, Pusat Tuition Universal....... After delaying this visit for quite some time today was finally the day I returned to PTU again...... the journey started with lunch at Al-Amal first, a mamak store near where I stay in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia of course *I have yet to find any mamak store in Melbourne, and one that opens 24 hours*....... after that, I headed to PTU which isn't very far away from Al-Amal.... up the stairs I went, and at each step I took, it brings memories.... for such a long time I haven't been on these steps, and each step I took, I ascend up to the first floor, to where the office is...... and in there who I find, is none other than Mr. Lee, the owner of PTU!..... he greeted me with perhaps a look of surprise on his face for today there is a student, a student who even though didn't do very well in his tuition center has returned..... a student who actually took his time to came back and see him..... he invited me into the office and there we then talked about the times that has passed before us, on the events of passed times and times that are yet to come..... and after about an hour or so of our time passed, a handshake, some best wishes and its time to leave PTU..... a place even though not grand nor luxurious, is where I will return again someday and be reminded again of today......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

james here,
u should have asked me to come along to visit mr lee
haha
n we should have had lunch at the canteen downstairs!
the soup damn nice!

5:46 am  
Blogger Psyhun said...

Well,

A) I don't know your class times....
B) Most of the time when I ask u guys if u wanna go out with me, I will always be answered back "BUSY!! NO TIME!! WHAT FOR!!", so why bother.....

4:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home