Monday, January 24, 2005

The Time Has Come......

Here I am alone in front of my father's laptop, with the music in the background.... suiting to my mood..... tonight will be the night I'll be leaving home to another home.... tonight I will leave a world behind and re-enter the other.... can't I have the best of both worlds?!.... but unfortunately life doesn't always work like that.... there will be some people I will surely miss a lot.... though we could not be with each other physically, I hope that we can be with each other virtually as much as possible.... for a relationship is like a bridge, when you introduce yourself to each other, the bridge is built.... as the relationship progresses, the bridge becomes better looking, more beautiful.... though conflicts and misunderstandings are like bad weather that batters the bridge.... if the bridge is strong, it will remain standing and be as strong as ever, if not the brigde will either slowly wear out or collapse in that instant.... do not let your bridge wither, withering bridges are only slowly to be forgotten and cease to exist.... for those I will dearly miss, I really hope to look forward to seeing you again.... for YOU are the one that made a difference in my life, for YOU are the one I will treasure most and for YOU are the one I want the be with more and without YOU, I am missing part of the thread of the fabric of my life.... before I end my what will possibly be the last post entry in KL, I would like to remind all to be more empathic.... life is always a give and take situation..... be more considerate of others, for even if they show a happy face in the exterior, they may be crumbling in the interior.... think of each action you take.... ask yourself, "Is what I am now doing right?!" "What are the consequences to others?" "Am I not being too selfish?!".... so now GOODBYE I say to you people in my this part of the world!! and HELLO to the people in my other world, for I am RETURNING.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home