Monday, February 21, 2005

On It Comes... Gears In Place... Motion In Progress.....

O'Week is this week and this week is where things will go into motion..... slowly in the beginnning.... then picking pace as well go along..... the bumps, the steep inclines, the downhill spirals.... all part of the journey, do not expect a smooth ride even though you paid full price for your first-class ride.....

At times, I wish I could be more sociable.... but there's always an ice wall blocking between me and the others.... it takes me quite a long time for me to either melt that wall or it will just never come down.... yes, you can say I am a shy person.... most of the time, I prefer if that wall is broken down by other people.... maybe I am just not good with words, my mouth and mind fail me around unfamiliarity..... but there are times when I wish I could eliminate the wall all together.... just going out there with all guns blazing.... getting to know the people without the initial hesitation..... perhaps a time will come for that.... I hope.....

Well, there was an AUSTREK (Australia Star Trek Fan Club) BBQ meeting yesterday morning.... but I decided not to go, due to lack of sleep and rest and the thought of that I know nobody there at all, could be a lonely lunch all the way..... I know some of you will say "but if you don't go how would you know" or "how are you to know them if you don't go".... well, the decision has been made and... well, there's still more meeting to come.... perhaps then, I will do it......

I have enrolled into Uni now.... class starts next week.... the University chapter of my life has started.... what will it bring?.... how long will this chapter last.... will it finish?.... so then we add another page and another and another.... continue on writting.... do we still have ink to continue?.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home