Thursday, February 10, 2005

Chinese New Year and bla bla bla...........

Well yesterday was the beginning of Chinese New Year, the year of the rooster.... Nothing much happened of course as I'm here in Melbourne.... CNY is not a public holiday in Australia.... the day just passed like any other day... did what I had to do, go to where I had to go.... nope, no relative visiting, no red packet collecting, no friendly gambling with people.... anyway, couldn't visit people anyway, as my grandfather passed away not too long ago, so can't celebrate CNY like normal this year.... but you're welcome to come and give me 'angpau' or mail any to me :P .... last weekend was the CNY celebration in Box Hill.... they set up stalls selling various food and stalls selling various items as well.... items like CNY decorations and other CNY related stuff.... there was a small stage where performance were held and there was also a small fun fair with rides and games.... then on Sunday, STAR TREK convention!!.... my second one, held by the same people.... the guess this time were Micheal DeMerrit (Assistant Director in ST: Voyager and ST: Enterprise) and Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat).... however, to be frank, this convention wasn't as enjoyable as the previous one.... not that I'm saying that they did a bad job, but it just didn't have the 'ompph' like the previous convention did.... well, the new house is getting along quite well now..... just a bit more work on it and it'll be ready.... well, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to you people out there and good health.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home