Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Here Comes More...... February

The month of February this year will be quite a busy month for me...... the first and primary mission is to settle in to the new house, moving all the stuff into it, clean it and equip it so that its more liveable..... well, the house is quite good, its fairly big and fairly old at some point as well.... lots still need to be done on it before I can peacefully live in it --> the paperworks, the inspection, the utilities *sigh*, but it has to be done.... Chinese New Year this month too as well, but can't celebrate it too elaborately due to my grandfathers passing away not too long ago, not until a year later :( ..... then there's a Star Trek convention as well, this is one of the reason why I came back to Melbourne earlier.... and AGAIN, the plan for that convention has changed again, first Neelix couldn't make it, and now Q couldn't make it.... so they got Gul Dukat to come instead, so DS9 fans, any question you guys wanna ask, post it in the comments.... well since the two actors couldn't make it, they better do an extremely good show to make it up to the host when they come next..... Well the next BIG thing on the list is ---> ENTRANCE TO UNIVERSITY!!!..... I'll be going to Deakin University this year, Bachelor of Contemporary Arts - Media Arts, I'll be starting in second year and my course duration is for 2 years..... so by the end of 2006, if I pass everything, I GRADUATE!!..... well orientation for me starts on the 15 February, then the week after that is when the clubs will set up their stalls and I'll be in the Deakin Anime Club(DAC) stall..... so for those coming into Deakin University, JOIN DAC!!! XD ..... well after a month of all those stuff (which I hope can be done and settled by the end of February), then comes the month of March.... and on the first day of that month...... my birthday :0 .........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home