Saturday, April 02, 2005

One ends.... but not for all.......

So the Easter holiday week is almost up..... the first assignments for me are all due next week..... yet, none of them are complete yet..... so much time I could have spent on them displaced for something else..... time to catch up then..... if only they can make assignments fun in the future.... but I guess there are some people out there who gets a 'kick' from doing assignments, always begging for more as it gives them ecstasy.... well, the assignments must flow.... and complete them, I must or all else fails....

And as it came flowing like water, it went pass by.... another month gone.... imagine that, just about 31 days ago, I celebrated my birthday, or kinda celebrated.... and now that one month is gone.... and in time, if I live to next year, I could be reminiscing on this again and perhaps again till the day I am no more.... hold on and enjoy those certain days again I would, but if we could all do that, we will never advence.... we won't create new happy days, perhaps happier than the previous... if we just keep on clinging on the ones that are there already..... so onwards to a new one and leave the old as a memory.....

Now for events of the past week..... I had dinner with friends on last Friday evening, friends who I do not see very often anymore.... we had Korean food for that night.... the food was not too bad but I still prefer the Korean food in the restaurant in Box Hill.... some of them went for a movie after dinner.... but I went back after that, not a movie I am interested in and I didn't want to miss the tram back home....

Next.... a tea party.... the day before the DAC marathon, I went for a tea party..... a party held by a LUNASY (La Trobe Uni's anime club) member.... and its also a dressed up party as well.... gothic themed.... so then there a group of people some dressed up, sitting in the park (Bundoora Park by the way) having tea and some snacks.... chatting away, doing crazy stuff.... and there in the party.... I was exposed the card game 'Munchkin'.... which I am kinda addicted to now but still have yet to acquire one for myself yet.... after that, I went back to one of the member's house for some console gaming time.... it comes to no surprise that we eventually play Soul Calibur 2 as well.... did the usual, and then it was time to go.... and then, that was the end for that day......

Well next will be the DAC marathon.... I got there late, something I am still working on.... so as how a typical anime marathon went by.... there was animes, games, chatting, food etc etc..... I only watched a little anime and the rest of my time there was mainly spent playing 'Munchkin' :P ..... people from other clubs showed up, some I know, some I don't.... and I hope to get to know those that I don't yet... by the way, something worth mentioning, on this day, is the day when I've seen the most (prepare/cooked) pizza in one place, there were 52!! yes, 52!!! pizzas in there, all ordered from Dominoes.... well, it manage to amazed a lot of people there, and after we were finished with the pizza, a person from D-ARGH (DAC sister club) came up with the idea to play domino stacking with the Dominoes boxes.... on this day as well, it was the birthday of one of our members, Dan.... we sang the birthday song for him and in the end of the song, the president whacked him with a pizza box and he lands on a nicely stacked pile of Dominoes(empty) pizza boxes, want the video, msg me..... and then all of it came to an end together with the day.... we said farewell, thanked each other and be on our own merry way.....

So there it went a week.... and here I am still thinking for a title for this entry and feeling sleepy.... but I must stay awake for there is still work to be done.... so much much more.... when will it end......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin

There is always work to be done.

It helps if you call it "The Enemy" instead of work.

And use "killed" instead of done.

Somehow

There is always The Enemy to be Killed.

is more rewarding.

2:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home