Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Erase and Rewrite.... Rinse, Wash and Repeat.....

So here I am again typing and with that bringing you another blog entry of..... my life..... feeling kinda drained out right now.... well it is a Sunday, a day where you stop and see the events of past week and to refill all that has been drained out and to cherish what is still left.....

A little odd event happened yesterday when I started typing this blog entry..... it started with MSN Messenger.... one of the people in my contact list came online and I remember that person messaged me before and so I clicked, open up the chat window and sent out the usual greeting.... and while all that was happening, in my mind, I keep wondering who is this? how am I related to his person? how did this person got onto my contact list? why is this person on my contact list?..... and the strings of question goes on and on..... and so this person and I went on asking each other questions trying to get a grip on who's who.... and then the key words..... my name.... the person asked for my name.... and so I typed it out, and from the first reply that person gave me, in that instant as well..... I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED HIM!! and he remembered me as well..... as if a shroud has been lifted and everything is extremely clear now..... a thread has been rewoven back into the fabric..... I am disturbed by how I could have forgotten this person.... as if he didn't exist in my life and suddenly he appeared in my memories again..... as true as the saying goes "Those who are forgotten, Cease to exist"..... but in the end, it is truly good to know that my memory of him is not gone.... it was just stored in my mind, in a chest.... waiting to be reopen again, and so.... to cherish the moment again..... well my friend, hope to see you soon and best wishes to your life....

Went to a party yesterday.... a birthday party..... of some one I didn't know then.... how did I ended up there.... well the party was put up on announcement in the MANIFEST forums.... so about everyone, that go into the forums, is invited.... and then so I went there, a trip which took about almost almost an hour including public transport waiting time.... on the way, I got down at the wrong stop.... far to early.... why?! cause the directions given was to get down at Safeway(a supermarket), but what the announcer didn't notice was that on the way to the party place, there are 3 SAFEWAYS!!!.... so I didn't know and got down at the first one.... and of course to no surprise I couldn't find the road.... the after some calls and investigating only I came to know that I was at the wrong place *sigh*..... now at the party.... there were very few people that I know, some I've seen before but don't really know, don't know at all, suppose to know, could have known..... nope, no one that I really know..... didn't do much at the party either than playing Soul Calibur 2 most of the time.... it seems that beating me in the game was like reaching nirvana, everyone was hoping I will be defeated.... well I did, once, after that, it was a winning streak..... defeated the birthday boy 10 ten times before he gave up :P..... hmmm.... I didn't even get a cake nor any photos of me taken :(.... in a way, I was there but was not as well... I was quiet for most of the time in the party, no one to talk to, nothing to talk about, and when there was a conversation going on, I just couldn't get along with the flow of it... but... all in all, I have to say, the party was quite odd for me.... weird.... not normal.... etc etc etc.....

At times when I just sit down and do nothing or sometimes even do something.... I start to think of certain stuff differently.... I could list them out here but they are already lost.... lost in my other thoughts..... I keep telling myself that I should write it down next time, but that isn't happening yet X( .....perhaps next time.... I really want to type them out here so I could get an opinion on my thoughts and also just to share them with you.....

This blog was actually written in the wee hours of the morning yesterday, I just didn't finish it till now.... too sleepy, too tired.... well, glad its done now.... till next thought.......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Achtung HUNny bear@!!

12:26 am  
Blogger Psyhun said...

stop?! stop wat?!........

11:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin

writing is hard at the best of times

writing your inner most thoughts and realisations about the world in a manner which you feel comfortable showing to friends...and the universe is harder.

Attempting to do it anyway AND all that in a second language is commendable no matter the content.

2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home