Wednesday, March 09, 2005

And So, It Went..... And Then........

About 8 days ago.... it was my birthday..... nothing really special happened, even though I wanted it too..... the day just passed on like any other day.... as fast as it arrived, as fast as it went by.... now we wait for the next and so on.... but for how long more we wait?!.... forever?!.... perhaps birthdays are there to remind us that we are still lucky to be alive.... maybe, its not our time to go yet, we still have something yet to accomplish.... then comes the matter of how and when we will leave this world?.... will it be in an instant or slowly and suffering?!....

DAC had a good turn out last week.... mainly cause our main timetable has started.... this semester we started off with Samurai Champloo, BECK, Kannazuki no Miko, Yakitate Japan, and KURAU Phantom Memory.... so for those who joined up and is reading this.... be there at the screenings for its not too late yet!!.... don't only borrow animes from the library, ATTEND the screenings to get your money's worth!!

Well, into the second week of UNI now.... there is one subject that I've taken(without much prior knowledge to it) that I totally abhor..... I'm sooo tooooottaaalllyyyy blank about that subject.... now I'm trying to change that subject to another one, perhaps a photography subject.... I do really hope I am able to change the subjects without much trouble.... I really really really don't want to do Art & Cultural Production.... its not that the lecturer is no good, I just don't like the subject..... Actually I'm not really fond of how the class system works in UNI as well.... lets say I have subject A lecture on Monday and then, the tutorial only happens on Thursday.... so it feels like I've started the subject on Monday but I don't really feel like it has ended until Thursday, imagine you're in class for 3 days but you know you're not, a feeling you can't shake off....

Ya know, I have said a lot of things that I actually regret that it even came out of my mouth.... as we know, words said out can never be taken back.... and words even though intangible and invisible, can be either candy to a person or a sword through your heart!!..... Time after time, I don't usually get the chance to apologize for the things I've said.... so now, I take the chance.... to whoever is reading this!! I'm VERY sorry for the bad and stupid things I've said and I hope you are able to forgive me..... Forgiveness.......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u study at tarc, sometimes u'll have a tutorial before ur lecture.. thats even worse... haha

4:27 am  
Blogger Psyhun said...

I do have tutorials before lectures as well.......

1:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tutorial? apa tu?

9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin

Nothing may have happened on your birthday but that is coz of your own trickery!

If you had let those who love you know it was your special day, we would have stopped the world on its axis and made it revolve around you.

As is I only found out that the gathering at the vegie resteraunt was your bday by accident.

You purposfully kept us in the dark.
I feel no pity that nothing wow happened if you didnt want to share your birthday with your friends.

ps...
Did you like yur present?

2:15 am  
Blogger Psyhun said...

Well I kept you all in the dark cause I didn't want any of you to go to the trouble..... the special thing I was hoping for is more like.... striking lottery or getting a surprise visit from a surprising someone, that kind of sort special I was hoping for..... but sadly.... none happened..... perhaps next year.....

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home