Tuesday, April 19, 2005

And on the same day...... this happened......

HHHmmm..... my second entry in a day...... that's not something you see very often..... I think this entry won't be very long..... not as long as those previous ones...... and so now, lets pull the curtains up and to the side...... this short show is beginning......

I slept late this morning...... but it probably wasn't the real reason I missed class..... I had two alarms..... both which I turned off...... Am I in class yet?!.... NO..... how could that be?!..... I'm not in class..... where am I?...... look

<_< >_> <_< >_> <_< >_> <_> >_<

at home ---> in my room ----> in bed ----> wake up.... wake up.... WAKE UP!!!

*Eyes open slowly*.... "Its time to get up now..... really?".... "But I still feel sleepy and tired..." ..... "LOOK AT THE CLOCK!! Look at the TIME!!"....

"OMG!!! It can't be..... OH no!!"...... "DAMN!!".... "SHIT!!".... "CRAP!!".....

I've missed class..... its one of those days, when your alarm goes off..... your hand moves.... fumbles around..... trying to reach for the thing that is so GOD DAMN IRRITATING AND NOISY.... MUST TURN IT OFF..... and then you do turn it off..... and then back to sleep you go..... and back to sleep you are, as fast as you were awoken by that noise....... and then off..... now I'm back in sleep...... the regret and self-damnation comes later.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home